- Samsung WB2000 Review
- Schneider Kreuznach to Launch Tilt-Shift Lenses for DSLRs
- Strobox Offers Lighting Diagrams On Your iPhone
- New DxO Optics Pro v6.1 for Windows supports Canon 7D, G11 and Nikon D3000
- AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/2.8G ED VR II
- Three Songs, No Flash! - Your Ultimate Guide to Concert Photography by Loe Beerens
- Pentax K-7 Digital Camera Review
- Panasonic could unveil a new FourThirds camera in 2010 rumor.
- Canon PowerShot G11 Review
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP8 Review
GigaPan Epic 100 hands-on and review
- Categorized in: Other
You're already well aware of what GigaPan's wild camera robot is capable of when its in masterly hands, but have you ever wondered if such a device is practical for folks who don't have excellent seats for events such as Presidential inaugurations or the Arirang Mass Games? We've been toying around with an Epic 100 for the past week and change, and now that we've had a moment to upload a few of our own panoramas, we figured we'd toss our two pennies into the ring. Eager to know if this gigapixel image creator is really worth its avoirdupois in cold, hard cash? Head on past the break to find out.